Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just one of those days...

My poor Azlyn is sick again.  I think Jayda has a touch of something too, but she just plays right through it.  Everything makes Azlyn so much sicker.  So our day was filled with fevers, headaches (for mama) and crying.  If Azlyn wasn't crying for me to hold her, Jayda was crying because I wasn't sharing my attention fairly to her standards.  These are the days that are a struggle.  The days where I wonder if having twins somehow "neglects" my children the constant love and attention they deserve.  It breaks my heart to know one of my kids is sick, but not be able to just snuggle them because the other is "sicker".  All Azlyn wants to do is snuggle and read, and all Jayda wants is for me to pay attention to her.  So I will say that this is not one of our better days...Jayda was neglected attention she rightfully deserved and Azlyn was left many times to read by herself on the couch when she should have been able to just snuggle with her mama.  And my poor Isaak got left in the dust while the two little ones battled for my attention...tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment