And we are always so proud once we get them on. I can usually get both of them to sit and let me take a few pictures when we get new stuff, but tonight they treated this mommy to a little dose of a sweet medicine...a silly photo shoot right here on our kitchen table, which by the way, is the only place where they will sit still as they are sort of stuck in a small space!
(I just love how you can see how proud Azlyn is in this picture...and Jayda is so focused on checking herself our in her new outfit!)
And it only took seconds until this photo shoot got serious and Jayda pulled out her hair styling supplies. So needless to say, we spent our night getting new hairdos, trying on new clothes and taking pictures. It was just what this mama needed after yesterday.
some silly smiles...
and funny faces...
and lots of lovin...
(I had to add this picture of Isaak and the girls...the way Jayda is laying on Isaak is so precious...love only a sister can have for her big brother)
So, after a silly photo shoot, and lots of laughs, we ended our night in our new Elmo pj's, watching Elmo and snuggling on the couch. As I sat there with my two beautiful princesses, I realized how silly my doubts were yesterday. I have such amazing children, the three of them give me life. And two really is better than one. For each of the times one had to wait for the other one, or one got something the other wanted, or even when my attention has to be unfairly split between them, comes a time when they hug or smile, a time when we all laugh together, or a time like tonight when Jayda went potty and Azlyn so lovingly said to her, "job, Deda" I can rest knowing that no matter what life brings them, these two precious girls will always have eachother. No matter who hurts one or what happiness one has, the other will always be there to walk life's journey with them. And as this night ends, I am certain of two things...I am one lucky mama and God would not have given me the challenge of twins without full confidence that I have endless amounts of unconditional love for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment