I had one task to finish tonight, getting the 6 loads of clean laundry folded and put away. I asked Isaak to help me watch the girls so I could get all of this done. I would say these photos show just how great of a brother these two precious girls have. He had taken them into their bedroom to play dress up and when I went in to put laundry away, this is what I found...these two girls are so lucky to have a brother who will play dress up with them, dance like a ballerina with them and helps put them to bed each and every night. I am sure that when they get older, he will be their protector. I can already hear the girls on the playground telling the other kids, "be nice to me or my big brother will kick your butt!"
On another note...my poor Azlyn is sick AGAIN. She really just has a cold, but with her asthma is makes her so sad. She is miserable simply just because she can't breathe. So we are again on high doses of steroids. They make her so crazy. When she isn't just on edge though, it makes her really silly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment