Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Blog

I have decided that each day I spend so much time reflecting back on my day as a mom of twins.  I am actually bummed that I didn't decide to do this sooner, as I have many funny, heartwrenching, stressful stories I could tell from my early days as a mom of twins.  No matter how much reading you do or how many other moms of multiples you talk to, there is nothing that can actually prepare you for the work involved in raising twins.  There are days where I say, "what was I thinking?" Each of those though is matched up with countless moments of love, beauty and sillyness from my beautiful girls and their big brother.  I wanted to find a place where I could log the memories and also share them with others.  As I mentioned, they are sometimes funny, sometimes heartwrenching, sometimes funny, but always moments I wouldn't replace with anything else in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment