I am going to start by introducing my three beauties! Each day of my life I spend loving the family God has given me. I could not imagine one of my kids being any different than they are. I love everything about them. Each of them is individual and has a personality of their own. I will start with my biggest.
Isaak is a precious boy. He came to me when he was four years old, after his mother had passed away in a car accident and his father was unable to care for him. He is sweet, loving and the best big brother I could ask for. After the girls were born he became my right hand man. Chris had to go back to work right away, so it was me and Isaak and these two tiny precious babies! He is the most hilarious person I know, he can bring an entire room from quiet to laughter with just one sentence. He is smart, and quick witted. He is creative and I could not imagine a single day without him as my child. Watching him grow into the young man he is has been an extreme pleasure and a privelage!
My sweet Azlyn Mattie. Azlyn is my twin 1, alpha, the boss. She was born first and plans on keeping that status throughout her life. She is a happy, sweet girl, but when she wants her way she will get her way. She is sassy, but a cute sass. She is so much like her mama, it is almost scary. She gets her middle name from her uncle who passed away while I was pregnant and man does she live up to it. She is a spicy little peanut and I love every moment of it. She loves to give kisses and hugs and we put her to bed every night bouncing off the walls. Her smile lights up a room and her kisses melt hearts.
And my little Jayda Marie. Jayda is twin 2. ( some of you may not realize why I am pointing this out, but it really does make a difference). Jayda is quiet, a little shy, but once you know her she will talk your ear off. She is a daddy's girl at heart, but needs her mama when she is sad or hurt. She is sensitive and caring. She attacks life with a little pep in her step and has very strong feelings. Her smile makes me happy. She loves to color or do anything quiet. She is already too smart for her own good. She loves to sleep like her mommy and to be silly like her daddy. Her upbeat personality makes it hard to ever feel down or unhappy when your with her.
Together these three little lives give me meaning. They have each taught me things about myself that no one else could have touched on. They are everything that is important in my life. They make me a complete person. Simply put, they are true gifts straight from God himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment